My photographs are exhibited several times each year, most frequently in the Denver Metropolitan area. Events are posted on this page as they are confirmed. My If your gallery or organization is interested in hosting my work, please contact me.
From university auditoriums to national television programs, I’ve spent years tripping over microphone cords, podiums, and occasionally my own words. Irrespective of demographics, I connect with my audience using the most fundamental means of communication: storytelling. This keeps my lectures spontaneous, authentic, and whether I like it or not, humorous. These are some of the titles I most enjoy presenting:
- Less is More: Minimalism for Creative Minds.
- Understanding Imaging Through a More Realistic History of Digital Photography.
- Trial and Error: A Humorous Look at the Best and Worst Equipment Ideas.
- The Green Photographer, or How to Not Destroy Your Subject.
- Megapixels, Myths, and Materialism.
- A Brief History of Aerial Photography and Satellite Remote Sensing.
- Don’t Try This at Home: A Decade of Lessons from Severe Weather Photojournalism.