My photographs are exhibited several times each year, most frequently in the Denver area. Events are posted here as they are confirmed. If your gallery or organization is interested in hosting my art, or if you would like to schedule a lecture, please contact me.
From university auditoriums to national television programs, I’ve spent years tripping over microphone cords, podiums, and occasionally my own words. I connect with my audience using the most fundamental means of communication: storytelling. This keeps my lectures spontaneous and authentic. These are some of the titles I most enjoy presenting:
- Less is More: Minimalism for Creative Minds.
- The Green Photographer, or How to Not Destroy Your Subject.
- A Brief History of Aerial Photography and Remote Sensing.
- Megapixels, Myths, and Materialism.
- Trial and Error: A Humorous Look at the Best and Worst Equipment Ideas.
- Don’t Try This at Home: A Decade of Lessons from Severe Weather Photojournalism.